Sponsors and Partnerships
We work closely with our sponsors to build partnerships that provide valuable benefits to the community and increase a company's visibility with key constituents.
- Three public festivals (January, March and October) with a combined audience of 25,000 people.
- Six to eight revolving and permanent exhibits with diverse and thought provoking themes, attracting some 180,000 visitors each year.
- Lectures sponsored by The National Endowment for the Humanities featuring world-renowned presenters.
- Concerts and special performances that feature artists from the U.S. and Japan.
- Youth programs enriching 8,500 children each year (excluding festival attendance).
In return for providing critical annual support of our programs that serve diverse sections of the community, companies can enjoy many advantages including invitations to VIP events, use of the Museum for corporate hospitality, discounts and, most importantly, visibility.
For additional information or to discuss a customized campaign for your company, please contact:
Bonnie LeMay at 561-495-0233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|We are proud to recognize some of our valued Corporate Sponsors:|
|The Henri and Tomoye Takahashi Charitable Foundation
The Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Foundation
Champion Solutions Group
Thank you to our past sponsors for allowing us to continue to grow!